Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Memories


As a child, my parents took many pictures of me, my brother, and my sister. To this day, I still love flipping through the albums and remembering all the details of our childhood. I cherish all of those memories and have tried to create the same for my daughters. Capturing the fleeting moments of their childhood is so very important. From the happy moments, the silly moments, and even the grouchy moments, all of these memories are frozen in time by the photographs that I take. This is something that I would love to share with other people.

My true love of photography developed when we purchased our DSLR camera. When I discovered that I could take 300 pictures at one event, I went a little crazy with it! So, that is where it all began.

For the last year or so, I have been thinking about the possibility of starting a photography business. So, this summer I decided to go for it! I began asking my friends to allow me to photograph their children to begin my portfolio. I was very excited about the response. Not only did I have a great time photographing all of these wonderful kiddos, but the moms seemed to truly love the pictures!

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP