Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Friend...the Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing the family of another photographer whom I met in a class last year. It has been great to get to know her and 'share' ideas! I was honored that she chose me to take her photos. It was great to meet her family. Here are just a few of my favorites!












Thanks for a fun evening!

On a personal note, this has not been a good week for me. Both of my daughters have the flu! I had to cancel 3 sessions...thankfully all re-scheduled!! My editing this week has been slow due to two little angels home from school this week! I'm supposed to go out of town this weekend for my 20-year high school reunion...wow has it been that long? I'm hoping my crew will be all well by then so that we can make it!

2 comments:

Beth Stephens Beck October 14, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

How can you NOT take great pics with such photogenic subjects. Love the frozen smile! I can just imagine what he's thinking...like, I can't believe Mom made me pose for this. (Oh, and BTW, that's my sister and her family?) Thanks for the great portraits! ;p

AimeeLouise Photography October 14, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Thanks Debbie for such great pictures. You do fabulous work and were a joy to work with! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP