Monday, December 21, 2009

What cuties!

I was able to sneak in one last session before the end of 2009. I took these photos this morning and wanted to post a few to reassure the mom that we DID get some great photos.

Sweet Miss A was a perfect model this morning! She did everything I asked so sweetly!




Little Mr A was a typical 3 year old. I think his mom was worried that we didn't get any good photos of him....this photo definitely proves we did!



The things we parents do! These sweet kiddos mom and dad did the funniest things to get these smiles. I was afraid the photos would be blurry from me laughing so hard! Today I definitely learned some new tricks to get boys to laugh.



I'll have a few more of these cuties in a couple of days!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP