Monday, July 5, 2010

We Tried

Our two dogs are both 12 years old. I know they won't be around for too many more years. For a while now, I've wanted to try to get a good photograph of both our daughters and both the dogs. I kept putting it off because I knew it would be a hard task. You see, our golden retriever (even at 12 years old) is a spaz and getting her to pose is difficult! So, we headed down to our neighborhood park for a try last night.

I've photographed my oldest daughter with both of the dogs individually, but never together. Well, all I can say is...we tried! Between the mosquitoes and the spaz, we didn't have much luck of one with all four together. I should have posted an outtake because most of the photos were of one or both dogs running out of the photo.

So, here's the best we got...






Notice how daughter #2 is scratching her mosquito bites in both photos? She and I got at least 10 bites while we were out there!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP