Monday, October 25, 2010

Confession

I have a confession to make. When I photograph my girls, I turn into 'mean' Mommy. Or so I'm told. I have the utmost patience with other people's children, but not so much with mine when I'm taking their photos. I always tell them it will only take 5 minutes if they just cooperate. At some point, I may just have to hire a photographer to photograph them!

After many whines and complains, I got these photos. Plus a promise of ice cream helped!!

My sweet K girl...9 1/2 going on 16!




I couldn't decide which I liked best...here's the same photo with a vintage twist!



I just bought the below dress this weekend. I am so in love with it for Fall photos! It's a Two Monkeys design. I purchased it at Shining Wings Boutique in Frisco. Or you can order their designs online. I'll have this dress available should anyone want to use it at their session. It's a size 8, but fits more like a size 6.



A little vintage twist....does this look say "I'm hungry for ice cream"??

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP