Saturday, June 27, 2009

Going Home


These two cuties are daughters of a couple I went to high school with. These first two pictures are my favorites!


This sweet girl looks just like her dad. It's always neat to see how the kids of people we grew up with look just like them!


It took this cutie time to warm up to me, but once she did, she was a great little model!


Aren't these bicycles the coolest thing?


Such sweet sisters!

I had such a good time with you guys. It was fun to catch up!

These photos were taken while I was visiting my parents for a few days. I just love the little towns near where they live. There are so many neat places to take photos! I have more photos from another family to post tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP