Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Power of Facebook


I have to say that I LOVE Facebook. Not only is it a fun way to keep in contact with old (and new) friends, but it is a great way to generate business. The mom of these adorable kiddos went to my high school and graduated with my sister. She saw a link to my business from my sister's FB page and contacted me.

The parents of these cuties must be SUPER busy! These kiddos are twin 3-year olds and a 2-year old which are 13 months apart. Wow!!


This cute 2-year old had so much spunk!


These twins sure seemed to love each other!


He's going to be a heart-breaker!


Sweet sisters!

Thanks for a fun morning. It was so nice to see you after '20' years! Your kiddos are beautiful.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP