Friday, August 27, 2010

What to Wear for Fall - #1

I always have clients ask me for clothing suggestions for portraits. So...I thought I would start putting together some ideas for Fall portraits. Below is my first one! I plan to add one a week until we get into Fall.

All of the below outfits are from the Gap. I love how they don't match, but how they coordinate so well. Layers and hats are so fun for portraits!

Now those who know me know that I am a frugal shopper and obviously these outfits would cost hundreds of dollars. I just want to give an idea of how to put outfits together. Look through your closets and I'm sure you'll find some great items to put together!!







Have fun coming up with some fun Fall outfits!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP