Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bluebonnet Mini Sessions...

Here are three more of my bluebonnet mini sessions. I had so much fun doing these. I'll definitely have to do it next year!!

This little cutie got a few ant bites before we even got started. She did awesome even with the itchy feet!!




I've known these beautiful kiddos since they were babies. They have grown into the sweetest and most adorable kiddos!!









This is the third time I've photographed these most handsome boys!! Their eyes are so stunning!! Their parents better watch the door in a few years with all those girls knocking!







0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP