Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Catch-Up!!

I'm trying to play a little catch-up here...

Here's a sneak peak from last night's bluebonnet mini session. This is the 3rd time I've photographed these brothers and I'm always so amazed at their stunning blue eyes. Such handsome and polite boys they are!



Here's a few more of beautiful Miss T. Such a sweet and beautiful 8-year old she is!!

/







Miss A is graduating from Flower Mound High School this year. What a beautiful young lady she is!! She has such a great sense of style, too! I love the outfits she chose for her session...



/


/


/

/

/

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP