Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Little Cutie Patootie!

I photographed this little angel and her parents tonight. I'm trying to stay caught up...as I have 6 more sessions throughout this week. Little Miss R was so sweet and definitely photogenic...don't you think?









A little vintage....







When I saw this mom and dad, I realized that I should have brought my step ladder. Have I mentioned that I'm 5' 1.5" inches...maybe 5' 3" with shoes? We made it work!



This sweet girl told me that she was a 'real' cowgirl because she rides horses. She fits the part perfectly here!!



I'm still working on your photos...hopefully I'll be done tomorrow. Enjoy your sneak peak!

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP