Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Girls

I've had this afternoon reserved for a few weeks to take photos of my girls. In my mind, it would be so perfect. I took many trips to the mall to find just the right outfits. Let's just say the afternoon did not go as planned. I got a few individual pics of them, but a photo together was not in the cards!





We're still working on our smiles...my hubby had to hit himself on his head to get the smile on the right.





The afternoon ended early with precious #2 getting a splinter and that was the end of it all!

I was informed on the way home that a trip to Justice would be a good bribe for our next venture. I may take them up on it to get one photo of them together!

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP