Friday, November 6, 2009

My Future In-Laws...

Just kidding! However, my youngest daughter went to pre-school with this family's oldest son. When they were 4 years old, my daughter told me that she was going to marry Mr. J. I couldn't ask for better in-laws!

Poor little Mr. J broke his finger a week before this session and had a huge splint on it. I think we did a great job in 'hiding' it!

Aren't they a beautiful family! I love the colors they chose for their photos!













Their was some funny dances going on behind me to get this cutie to smile!



This family is very musical so we thought it would be fun to use their guitars as props!



Thanks for a fun afternoon! I hope you enjoy your photos.

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP