Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bluebonnets are Here!

I posted a few of these adorable kiddos a few days ago, but saved the bluebonnet pictures for last. We found a great location for bluebonnets and I am thrilled to post these!

How this session became: I decided to advertise my business on a new website created as a resource for families living in the Flower Mound area. Check out the website: Here. I decided to offer one free session to one of the website's subscribers. As a complete coincidence, one of my good friends won the session. I was thrilled to take their photos! Their mom is such an amazing person and I have been so glad to get to know her over the past two years as our daughters have been in school together.




How blessed to have such beautiful and polite children! I don't think I've ever heard 'Yes, Ma'am' as much as I did that night.









And a couple more from the woods...



Enjoy!

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP