Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little Cuties

Here's a few more of the sweet girls that I photographed earlier this week.

Do you like their beautiful dresses? Check out the following website: http://myvintagebaby.com/kimashmore/. I ordered this dress for my daughter (size 6) and will have it available for photography sessions. There are many more adorable outfits to choose from! These outfits are great for portraits.







I love her blue eyes...



This day was super windy...but it worked in our favor here...





Enjoy your photos!

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP