Sunday, April 4, 2010

I have a confession to make....

taking photos of my two girls is very hard for me. I have so much patience when I photograph other people's children, but not so much with my own. Maybe it's because I want everything to be perfect. And, of course, my oldest just turned 9 and she has a mind of her own. She talked me into having her bangs cut last summer...I much prefer all one length on her. So, many of our battles during photos is about her bangs. I took my oldest out for some special pictures of her own. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to edit them except for this one.

Here's my sweet (and sassy) girl who just turned 9 a week ago!




I'll have more sometime this week in between my 6 sessions this week!

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP