Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm in Love...

with photographing newborns! As promised, here are more of this cutie that I photographed earlier this week. Nothing is so sweet as those sleepy little faces! (Of course, this angel seemed to have more awake time than sleepy time. But she was asleep enough for us to get these shots!)






Pure Sweetness...





Miss A definitely did not like this bowl...I can't say I blamed her! But we did catch a few shots before she woke up!



We headed down to the my neighborhood park for a few outdoor shots...



The proud big brother...





Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Sign Up for My Newsletter!







Pricing

20100 Pricing

Session Fee


$70 - School Day (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
$90 - All Other Times

Prints

Desk prints begin at $18.

Wall prints begin at $35.

Packages available.

Check out my website here for more details.

polkadotcottagephoto@gmail.com
(214) 673-5554

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP